Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Act III: The Trial


Oh my God, the court trial went terrible. I think I've made the wrong choice. I told the people of Salem that Abigail Williams is a fraud! Me telling the court this did not go well for Mr.Proctor and I, Abigail turned herself and the girls on me. They even claimed that I was a witch and that I can change my form into a bird and cast it down on them. For Mr.Proctor, he had to confess to the court about his affair with Abigail while his wife was sick. Mr.Proctor had the court on his side and they were going to believe him. However when the court called Goody Proctor in for questioning she denied the affair between Abigail and her husband. The court accused both Mr.Proctor and me of being witches. The whole trial took a bad toll on my self esteem and mental being. In the end, appreciate the fact that we have human beings like Reverend Hale on the Earth, he believed our innocence the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment